Nominations Are Open for the 2023 HR Experience Makers Awards
Move aside, Oscars! It’s time to collect nominations for the second annual HR Experience Makers Awards!
HR Experience Makers come in many different forms—they’re the business partners, workplace caretakers, problem solvers, people nurturers, and employee advocates you work alongside every day. And the BambooHR HR Experience Makers Awards seeks to recognize these stand-out HR professionals as they build, grow, support, and lead their organizations into the future.
Sound like someone you know? Nominate them today! Submissions will be open from July 10 until August 18.
What Do Award Winners Receive?
Each HR Experience Maker Award winner will receive a $2,000 vacation stipend from BambooHR.
What Are the Awards Categories?
- Heart & Soul: Builds better working relationships, provides excellent emotional support, and displays courageous communication.
- Strategic Leadership: Partners with business leaders to make critical business decisions.
- Career Growth & Advocacy: Shows uncommon concern about the growth of employees and is uniquely tuned into growth opportunities.
- Business Growth: Flawlessly hires and onboards at speed to handle rapid business growth.
- Employee Experience: Creates an exceptional employee experience in unique ways.
- Problem Solving: Tackles challenging problems and finds creative solutions.
Who Is Eligible to Win?
Anyone is free to nominate, though winners will be limited to BambooHR customers. If you’re a BambooHR user, you’re free to nominate any other BambooHR user (even yourself).
When Will BambooHR Announce the Winners?
We’ll announce the six 2023 HR Experience Makers during our virtual Customer Day this fall.
Nominate an Impactful HR Pro
Shine a light on people champions making a difference in HR! Nominate a fellow BambooHR user for an HR Experience Makers Awards, and join us at Customer Day this fall to celebrate the winners.