Microsoft Single Sign-On
Enabling the Microsoft Single Sign-On app in your BambooHR account will make it easy for users to access their BambooHR account using their existing Microsoft account login.
How it works.
Installing the Microsoft Single Sign-On app in your BambooHR account's Apps Settings area will make it easy for users to access their BambooHR account using their existing Microsoft account login.
The Microsoft Single Sign-On app includes a configuration option to allow email and password login for users, in addition to the Log in with Microsoft option. If left unchecked, user login will be enforced through Microsoft.
Steps To Install
1. Ensure all active user email addresses in your BambooHR account match the email address of an active user in your Microsoft organization.
2. Login to your BambooHR account.
3. Navigate to "Settings" and then "Apps".
4. Click on the "Install" button next to the Microsoft app.
5. Review the configuration settings and then click the "Install" button at the bottom.
If you do not see the “Install” button in your BambooHR account or need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]
6:00AM - 6:00 PM MT
Monday - Friday