Countering Talent-Acquisition Tunnel Vision with Efficient Candidate and Employee Feedback
Does your organization have talent-acquisition tunnel vision? With everything that goes on during the hiring process, it’s easy to lose sight of how long-term factors influence your overall recruiting efforts. Current employees, prior candidates, and your organization’s leadership all have a part to play in hiring success. Before you tweak a job posting for the twentieth time, it’s worth your time to step back and get the bigger picture of what attracts candidates to your organization.
Join JD Conway of BambooHR, Mike Bailen of Lever, and Adam Steinharter of SurveyMonkey as they review the paths they’ve taken to gather feedback and optimize their hiring processes.
- How to evaluate and improve your employer brand
- The types of feedback you need to improve recruiting
- Examples of unexpected results from gathering feedback
- How to ensure a successful kickoff with hiring managers
- Feedback that leads to internal process improvements