Creating Culture: How to Develop an Intentional Company Culture
Company culture is a lot more than just a buzzword. Your organization’s culture is both the values you set for your organization and how those values actually play out in employees’ interactions with each other.
The best cultures create happy, engaged employees, and according to a study from the Social Market Foundation, those happy, engaged employees boost productivity by 20 percent. But with the ever-changing workforce, how to create a company culture that fosters growth and loyalty in your employees doesn’t always have a simple answer. Join us as we discuss how we've created intentional company cultures that bring out the best in our employees.
- Where to start when developing an intentional culture
- Who is responsible for culture
- How to shape a culture that meets the needs of a multi-generational workforce
- How engagement (or lack thereof) impacts your organization’s culture
- Best practices for maintaining an authentic culture while scaling your organization