Employee Retention Strategies: Data-Based Checkpoints for Turnover Management
What makes employees decide to leave? In most cases, employees make incremental choices that lead to their departure long before they give their two weeks’ notice. Understanding these retention checkpoints can help your organization build hiring, management, and recognition processes to find and keep employees.
Join BambooHR and The Predictive Index for insights on helping your employees stay engaged and productive through all the checkpoints of their career—from great beginnings, to graceful exits, and throughout the exciting, productive journey in between.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to measure and record your organization’s turnover data to find recurring employee retention trends
- The difference between voluntary turnover and undesirable turnover
- Which data points relate to turnover, including employee satisfaction and performance management data
- How engagement and satisfaction operate on two different spectrums in the employee experience (and why both are necessary)
- How to use exit interview data to shift your turnover cycle in a positive direction
Listen live for insights, and then repeat the presentation on demand while following along with your organization’s data to make a detailed employee retention plan for your organization.