The Employee Journey: the Foundation of Employee Experience Design
At a time when financial capital is cheap and readily available, but human capital isn’t, there’s an urgency to increase Employee Lifetime Value (or eLTV). But to do that, we have to understand the employee journey. We have to know what brings them in and causes them to stay. We have to know what engages them and causes them to perform.
Armed with that understanding, we can begin to architect an employee journey that reduces time to value, increases time in value, and increases time in role (the core elements of eLTV).
You’ll learn the importance of onboarding, and re-boarding. You’ll also learn how this employee journey becomes a core component of culture, and the gravitational pull your organization has on your employees.
- the fundamental elements of the employee journey
- the building blocks of employee success
- how to diagnose disengagement
- how to detect emotional distancing
- how to architect intervention opportunities