Time Management for Organizations and Their People
Time is more than money. It’s also education, progress, growth, and potential. While you can’t measure these benefits on a time card, they make all the difference in the success of your employees and your organization. Facilitating effective time management is one of HR’s most crucial duties.
Join Erin Boettge of BizLibrary and Cassie Whitlock of BambooHR as we explore time management, both how to teach sound principles to individual employees and how to remove distractions at the organizational level. You will learn:
- Why multi-tasking is psychologically impossible and how to remove the pressure to do more with every second
- How to narrow your organization’s focus and discover how each team contributes to your top priority (instead of priorities)
- Five time-management challenges that individuals face with suggestions for resolving them
- How to keep meetings relevant and and effective for everyone involved
- How to manage cumulative individual distractions as your organization grows