Greenhouse Onboarding helps our customers carry a new hire’s excitement from the interview process through to their first day at work. We help companies make new hires feel welcome, foster collaboration between team members, automate administrative tasks, and create a consistent onboarding program.
Stand out by creating an experience that helps new employees explore the community before they start.
- Walk employees through a welcome flow that familiarizes them with your company and lets them know what to expect
- Create customizable profiles so new employees can introduce themselves and learn about their team members
- Eliminate confusion about next steps by helping new hires fill out relevant paperwork and documents before their first day
Create a consistent framework for success.
- Develop a reliable plan that brings structure to your onboarding process.
- Pre-determine what actions need to be completed for employees in each office, location, and role
- Organize documents and collect information in Greenhouse through an easy-to-use eSignature platform
- Mobilize your internal teams and make sure each person knows their onboarding role through a set of automated tasks and reminders
- Configure an email flow that informs new hires about their next steps and to-dos.
Execute administrative tasks with ease. Automate the logistics of your onboarding plan so you can focus on delivering a great experience.
- Eliminate time wasted chasing down information by creating a system that orchestrates desired outcomes
- Define and manage your operations: set onboarding tasks for specific roles, office locations, employee statuses and other criteria
- Assign and set owners, notifications and automatic reminders for easy task completion
Feedback & Reporting
Analyze your performance.
- Understand what’s going well so you can be more effective.
- Collect feedback from new hires and understand where gaps are in your onboarding process
- Work more efficiently with hiring managers to make sure new hires are set up for success
- Pull reports to see the impact of your onboarding efforts and find areas where you can improve
How it works.
- Before your organization can enable the integration, you will need to retrieve your organization’s BambooHR domain. Your organization’s domain for your BambooHR account is the alphanumeric information the precedes bamboohr.com in the URL
- Once you have retrieved your BambooHR domain name, navigate to your Greenhouse Onboarding account and click Settings from the navigation bar.
- Click Integrations from the left-hand panel and select Enable inline with BambooHR.
- From the subsequent dialog box, input your organization’s BambooHR domain and click Connect to BambooHR.
- You will be directed to BambooHR’s login page where you will be asked to input your login credentials.
- Once you sign into BambooHR you will be redirected back to Greenhouse Onboarding. The integration is now enabled for your organization.
- Full instructions with screenshots available here:BambooHR & Greenhouse Onboarding Integration Set Up