We all spend so much money recruiting that it’s simply crazy to have a “sink or swim” mentality when a new employee begins. What a waste on an investment! That’s why it’s so vital to give your people everything they need to succeed. If you don’t, you could end up paying anywhere from 30-400 percent (depending on their level of expertise) to replace them.
To learn more about things you can give your employees to help them succeed, check out our eBook: 6 Things Your Employees Will Fail Without. You’ll learn why strugglng employees are so destructive, as well as how to implement these 6 things to help your employees succeed:
1. Onboarding: 32 percent of new hires receive barely any onboarding or none at all.
2. Mentorship: Employees who received mentoring were promoted FIVE times more often than those who didn’t.
3. The Right Position: 89 percent of hiring failures are due to problems fitting the company culture.
4. Training and Education: One trained employee is as productive as six untrained employees.
5. Reward and Recognition: 82 percent of workers say that recognition is a major motivator.
6. Ownership and Purpose: 73 percent of employees who say they work at a “purpose-driven” company are engaged, compared to 23 percent of those who don’t.